I am not a nail person and I often wish I was but I do not paint well so I just usually forego the process. Finally something has come along and I am excited to do my first official product review. I work with Heidi and on the side she has become a Jamberry Representative. The designs were so cute that I just couldn't resist and when she asked me to do a review I knew that we had to include a giveaway.
The giveaway would be perfect for birthdays, holidays and any other day. The nice thing about Jamberry is that they are easy to apply. Here are the designs I have chosen for myself. I wanted to make sure I had a mix of items so I picked 2 for winter/holiday, 1 for an upcoming wedding and 1 just for fun.
My Winter Favorite My Holiday Fun Dressing up Just for fun
1. Clean your nails with alcohol wipes and push back your cuticles
2. Match your nail (finger or toe) to the nail wrap that best fits
3. Peel off nail wrap and warm with a mini heater or your blow-dryer (3-5 seconds)
4. Once warm, press wrap on to the nail. Apply firm pressure around edges to adhere the wrap to the nail. use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle.
5. Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess.
6. Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
Here are some cute Halloween nail designs that were already applied..
Heidi and I have teamed up to do a $45 gift certificate to Jamberry Nails. Enter below for a chance to win. These are such a great gift or can be just for yourself. Thank you Heidi for having me do a review and for my lovely new addiction to Jamberry! You can also visit Heidi's Jamberry site here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway